The Platform Safe Room Bed is the ultimate for quick access during events like earthquakes and home invasions. Quickly open the door and crawl right in. At 19 inches tall and 80 inches long, there is plenty of room to move around. Add the optional external Safe lock to your order and turn your Safe Room Bed into a safe, stopping intruders from looking inside. Remember in case of an emergency the Safe Room can lock from the inside.
- All shelters have been certified by Texas wind institute for the EF5 tornado rating
- All designs are Patent Pending
- Bullet proof, all handguns tested
- Shelter operated by 12VDC Battery to provide power when electricity is off, Battery will be charged by a 120 V AC Charger
- USB Charging plug ins
- Shelter doors can be opened in the up or down position to provide quick access for storage or emergency
- King, Queen, Full, and Twin-size shelters will be offered as standard products.
- Down Position Height: 19”. Up position Height: 19” Platform, 38” Slope Top, 57” 3 Tier
- Raise and lower time is roughly 1-minute Slope Top, 1 minute 20 seconds 3 Tier. Faster times will be available for raising the shelter soon
- Installation time will be roughly 4-5 hours for a 2-man crew for 3 Tier Installation. 3-4 hours for Slope Top and 2-3 hour for the Platform.
- Units can be carried in 1 piece at a time to allow installation where typical units cannot go
- Recommended: External safe lock to provide security for valuables
- Recommended: Steel bottom floor plate for upstairs installations
- Optional Extra door so you and your partner can gain access from either side of the bed at the same time.
- Optional HVAC Duct hook up to provide cool air from home cooling unit
- Panic button connected to your home security system
- Seat cushions
- Optional fan to provide fresh external air
- Optional Gun Racks, Document and valuables storage compartment
- Optional Headboard and footboard installation will be available